As per laws and regulations applicable in India, this policy is just for your information and is not intended to limit or exclude your rights.
1. Personal Information collected by Friends Mantra
At the time of submission your information at our website/Mobile App, we collect and store your Personal Information. Personal Information shall mean information that could reasonably be used to identify you personally.This includes but not limited to the following:
- This information may include your name , address, contact number, email id , photograph and/or any other personal document provided during registration or during the profile update , Such as proof of identity , proof of address.
- I.P address of your internet connection.
- Media access control address details.
- Device identification details used by you such as IMEI, OS, or any other specific identifiers
- Details of your financial information such as Bank account, debit card, credit card or other payment instrument details as well as password of Friends Mantra.
2. Uses Of Personal Information By Friends Mantra
We (Friends Mantra) use your personal information with applicable laws and regulations in India by us for a number of purposes connected with our business, operations and functions which are being stated as following:
- Processing your requests, transactions , inquiries and complaints, customer services and related activities.
- Reaching to you regarding bills, administrative informations, key policies, existing or new offers, invoices, content advertisements, surveys.
- To getting feedback from your side regarding our products or services.
- Registering your details and allocating or offering you rewards, discounts or any other benefits.
- Ensuring adherence to legal and regulatory requirements for prevention and detection or prosecution of fraudulent and criminal activities.
- We may use data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics for understanding our site’s audience.
- Friends Mantra does not sell or rent personal information to any third party entities.
- We may share your personal information with government / Government authorities or agencies / legal authorities for any investigation or to comply with legal process or in response to a request by any of these authorities or to enforce applicable terms and conditions.
4. Information Security And Storage By Friends Mantra
- We have adopted measures to ensure that personal information is accessible to our employees strictly on the “Need To Know” basis.
- Our applications/website have industry standard security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of your Personal Information with us. Whenever you change or access your account information, we facilitate the use of a secure server. We apply encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect your Personal Information when stored or transmitted by us.
- We have taken appropriate steps for the security and protection of all our digital platforms including internal applications, however, we shall not be responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of Personal Information for reasons outside our control.
5. Third Party Websites, Applications and Services
The Application/websites may include links to other websites/applications. Such websites/ application are governed by operator’s privacy policies, which are beyond our control and we will not be responsible for their privacy practices or the content.
6. Queries and complaints
For any queries or feedback on the policy, please feel free to reach us through any of the modes available on our application or website.
This Policy should be read in conjunction with Terms & Conditions applicable for Friends Mantra account. Registration or usage of the Friends Mantra implies your express consent and agreement to this Policy. This Policy is subject to modification based on changes in the business, legal and regulatory requirements and will be updated online. You are encouraged to periodically visit this page to review the policy and any changes.